The great pride we take in the quality of our care and education is shaped by the EYFS principles which we practice in the nursery.
– Every child is a unique child, who is constantly learning and can be resilient, capable, confident and self-assured.
– Children learn to be strong and independent through positive relationships
– Children learn and develop well in enabling environemts in which their experiences respond to their individual needs and there is a strong partnership between practitioners and parents/carers
– Children can develop and learn in different ways and at different rates. The framework covers the education and care of the children in the Early Years Provision, including children with special educational needs and disabilities.
There are 7 areas of learning which shape our education programme and are crucial for igniting the children’s capacity to learn, form relationships and thrive.
– personal, social and emotional development
– communication and language
– understanding the world
– expressive arts and design
While in nursery your child is discovering, experiencing and learning about the world around them, others with whom they interact, and also about themselves. We are passionate about making their time here count, so that they leave fully prepared for their school life and the outside world.